Sunday, February 18, 2007

American Idol Judge Declares She's Never Been Drunk


After much rumors and speculations about Paula Abdul’s “erratic” behavior, the American Idol judge spoke to Us Weekly magazine in the Feb. 16 issue.

"I've never been drunk. I have never done recreational drugs," says Abdul. "Just look at my 20-year career. Tell me someone who is into partying or doing drugs that could have done that."

Moreover, she expresses her professionalism and passion for the hit show. Abdul has been with American Idol for five years now and has previously signed a deal for the show through 2008. "I have never missed a live show…Even when I had surgery on my hand I left my hospital bed to go to the show," says Abdul.

She denies the countless lies and false speculation over her 20-year career and does not take the rumors too seriously. "I'm squeaky clean. I've worked my ass off my entire life. (But) being involved in the show causes people to question everything," adds Abdul.

No comments: